- How Much Should I Have In My 401k At My Age?
How much should you have in your 401(k) at your age? The answer is simple, yet complicated. Confused yet? Let's dive...401kDecember 30, 2019
- Setting Financial Goals: The 4 Phases To Financial Independence
Our relationship with money is ever changing. It's a necessary and natural evolution required to adapt to the phase of life we happen...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceJuly 26, 2017
- How To Invest In Real Estate Without Owning Real Estate
Real estate is an awesome asset class, but can also be a hassle. Private lending and crowdfunding let you get into...Peer-To-Peer InvestingJuly 12, 2017
- The Stock Market Is Near All-Time Highs (Or Crashing)! What Now?
How should you invest when the market is at all-time highs? How about when the market is crashing. The answer may...Index InvestingMay 22, 2017
- How To Invest A Million Dollars In 2020
A millionaire shares how he would invest a million dollars if he could start over.Index InvestingApril 26, 2017
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k): The Ultimate Investment Account For Entrepreneurs?
The Most Awesome 401(k). Ever.401kApril 10, 2017
- Investing In Real Estate VS Stocks: Picking a Side
Should you invest in real estate or stocks? The real estate VS stock market investing debate really boils down to what...Index InvestingMarch 17, 2017
- Is Buying A House A Good Investment? (Or How To Get Rich with Home Ownership)
Is buying a house a good investment? While buying a house with a consumer mindset can be a losing proposition, it...Home OwnershipFebruary 2, 2017
- What If Your Paycheck Was Happiness, Growth And Fulfillment?
You don't need to be a billionaire to enjoy the benefits of wealth.Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceJanuary 27, 2017
- How I Learned To Stop Stock Picking And Love Index Funds
Up until a couple years ago, I didn’t know what an index fund was. In case you don’t know: Before I...Index InvestingOctober 12, 2016
- How To Get Rich With Contrarian Thinking
If you follow the herd, you set yourself up for a normal, boring life. Think big like a contrarian and set...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceAugust 10, 2016
- How Much Should I Have Saved For Retirement At My Age?
The amount of money you should have saved for retirement is surprisingly easy to answer. Let's run the numbers.Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceJuly 22, 2016
- How I Built My Nest Egg Flipping Houses
I built the core of my wealth with real estate, specifically live-in flips. This is an awesome strategy to get started...Real Estate InvestingJuly 4, 2016
- 4 Life Lessons From The World’s Most Successful Investor
Every year, Warren Buffett publishes the Berkshire Hathaway annual report. What can you learn about investing (and life) from his 2015...InvestingApril 14, 2016
- Should I Pay Off My Mortgage Early? Heck No!
A lot of people would love to pay off their mortgage as soon as possible. But what if you could actually...MortgagesMarch 17, 2016
- How A Million Dollars Bought Me Happiness
People who say “money doesn’t buy happiness” are wrong. It does, they’re just thinking about it the wrong way… A couple...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceFebruary 25, 2016
- Financial Advice For My Broke Friends Who Earn $500,000/Year
How do you earn $500,000 a year and still manage to be broke? It turns out making more money doesn't always...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceFebruary 18, 2016
- Warren Buffett’s Advice For LeBron James (And You)
Warren Buffett was recently asked what investing advice he'd give to Lebron James. The advice he gave was so simple, anyone...Index InvestingFebruary 3, 2016
- 9 Ways To Make Your 401k Suck Less (401k Tips & Advice)
Few people are passionate about 401ks, but used correctly, the 401k can be a powerful wealthbuilder. However, there are some pitfalls...401kJanuary 28, 2016