The InvestmentZen $1k Financial Future Scholarship
General Program Information
InvestmentZen aims to promote a lifetime of financial responsibility which starts as soon as we start managing our own money.
The good financial habits we develop as collegiates can serve us for the rest of our lives. To help promote financial responsibility among post-secondary students, we’re thrilled to award (1) $1,000 USD scholarship to help alleviate educational costs.
Who Qualifies / Criteria
All applicants must be actively enrolled full-time in an accredited college/university.
How to Apply / Guidelines
To enter, please submit an essay (500-1500 words) in English answering one of the following:
- How are you managing your money in college to prepare for a bright financial future?
- What financial challenges have you overcome in your life? What lesson(s) did they teach you?
- What are the most common financial pitfalls you see your peers making, and what advice do you have for them?
2016-2017 School Year
Opens: July 1, 2016
Deadline: April 1, 2017 at 11:59pm GMT
Winner notified: June 15, 2017
Winners will be selected based on the quality of their writing and answers and will be notified via the email address provided.
- Void where prohibited.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win.
- Participants must be enrolled full-time at an eligible educational institution.
- The InvestmentZen Financial Future contest entry period for the 2016-2017 academic year begins July 1, 2016 and ends April 1, 2017 at 11:59 GMT.
- The winner will be notified by the email address they provide by June 15, 2017.
- The InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship contest is subject to the complete
Official Scholarship Rules
Email addresses for students that are applying for the scholarship will never be sold or shared with any third party.