Early Retirement & Financial Independence
- 48 Financial Experts Reveal How Much Money They Need To Retire
We asked 48 personal finance experts "how much money do you need to retire"? Here are their answers and advice you...August 10, 2017 Blog
- Setting Financial Goals: The 4 Phases To Financial Independence
Our relationship with money is ever changing. It's a necessary and natural evolution required to adapt to the phase of life we happen...July 26, 2017 Blog
- Why I Am Financially Independent, But Cash Poor
Your money should be working hard for you, not the other way around. If not, you might be losing thousands...July 5, 2017 Blog
- It’s Okay To Look (Turning Dissatisfaction Into Financial Opportunity)
Sometimes you have to look to find your next opportunity.April 21, 2017 Blog
- How A Debilitating Illness Helped Me Find The Path To Financial Independence
An unfortunate diagnosis helped this aspiring early retiree find a new connection between money and his life.April 19, 2017 Blog
- What If Your Paycheck Was Happiness, Growth And Fulfillment?
You don't need to be a billionaire to enjoy the benefits of wealth.January 27, 2017 Blog
- 7 Reasons Why Financial Independence Is Not For You
Do you have what it takes to become financially independent? Everyone dreams of being financially independent, but it might not be...January 18, 2017 Blog
- 5 Early Retirement Calculators That Show You When You Can Retire
If you want to know the answer to the proverbial question “when can I retire,” an early retirement calculator might be...December 30, 2016 Blog
- What Will You Sacrifice To Gain Your Dream Life?
You can save money and still do the things you really want to. You just have to ruthlessly prioritize your spending.December 15, 2016 Blog
- What if Your Lunch Break Is the Secret to Financial Freedom?
How do you build financial freedom when you have a full time job? One real estate investor shares 5 lessons he...November 10, 2016 Blog
- Why Is It So Dangerous To Be Financially Average?
Being average, although encouraged by society, can have dramatic consequences for your lifetime earnings and retirement planning.November 4, 2016 Blog
- I Have Every Dollar I’ve Earned In My 10 Year Career
In a society where saving 10% of your salary is considered good money management, how do you end up with more...September 12, 2016 Blog
- How To Get Rich With Contrarian Thinking
If you follow the herd, you set yourself up for a normal, boring life. Think big like a contrarian and set...August 10, 2016 Blog
- How Much Should I Have Saved For Retirement At My Age?
The amount of money you should have saved for retirement is surprisingly easy to answer. Let's run the numbers.July 22, 2016 Blog
- How Much Money Should I Save Each Month?
$50? $500? 10%? 50%? Is there a right answer to the question of how much of your paycheck you should save...July 11, 2016 Blog
- How A Father Of 3 Grew His Income 400% By Quitting His Job
Its always scary leaving a secure job. It's even scarier when you're approaching 40 and have 3 kids.July 7, 2016 Blog
- Here’s Why You Need To Have Multiple Streams Of Income
Most people are not financially independent and most people only have one income stream - their job. Creating multiple streams of...June 13, 2016 Blog
- What Do Financially Successful Millennials Have In Common?
What separates the millennials who are struggling with the ones who are thriving? We asked a certified financial planner who works...June 10, 2016 Blog
- How Much Do You Really Earn At Your Job?
When most people think about how much they earn, they look at their annual salary or hourly wage. Maybe they include...May 23, 2016 Blog
- This Couple Shows You How Extreme Frugality Allowed Them To Become Financially Independent
Even living in expensive Cambridge, Massachusetts with a baby and a pricey mortgage, the Frugalwoods demonstrate that with some dedication and...May 6, 2016 Blog