- What Is A 529 College Savings Plan?
It’s the best way to save for college – investment returns, tax benefits, and more flexible than you think.June 22, 2017 ZenAnswers
- How To Manage Your Money By Automating Your Finances
Stop stressing over your paycheck by setting up an automated money management system. MyMoneyWizard explains how to automate your finances like...June 16, 2017 Blog
- 12 Ways To Spring Clean Your Finances
Are you ready for a little spring cleaning? It only takes a few hours and can save you thousands...April 3, 2017 Blog
- An Extreme Strategy For Getting Ahead On Minimum Wage
Just getting by can be a huge challenge when your income is low. But there are things you can do to...March 30, 2017 Blog
- What Will You Sacrifice To Gain Your Dream Life?
You can save money and still do the things you really want to. You just have to ruthlessly prioritize your spending.December 15, 2016 Blog
- Saving For College or Retirement: Which Should You Prioritize? (9 Couples Tell Us Their Decisions And Why)
Which one is more important: saving for retirement to secure your financial future, or saving for college to secure your child's...November 7, 2016 Blog
- I Have Every Dollar I’ve Earned In My 10 Year Career
In a society where saving 10% of your salary is considered good money management, how do you end up with more...September 12, 2016 Blog
- How Much Should I Have Saved For Retirement At My Age?
The amount of money you should have saved for retirement is surprisingly easy to answer. Let's run the numbers.July 22, 2016 Blog
- How Much Money Should I Save Each Month?
$50? $500? 10%? 50%? Is there a right answer to the question of how much of your paycheck you should save...July 11, 2016 Blog
- Are You Missing Opportunities To Save $100,000+ In Order To Save Pennies?
Being frugal is a great way to build financial stability, but its important not to lose sight of the big picture....June 27, 2016 Blog
- Our Average Net Worth By Age: How Do You Compare?
How do you compare to the average American when it comes to building wealth? Is wealth even what you think it...June 17, 2016 Blog
- 151 Easy Ways To Save Money Today
If you're trying to figure out how to save money, we've got you covered! We pulled together the ultimate list of...April 19, 2016 Blog
- 30 Financial Milestones You Should Hit By Your 30s
Depending on how your 20s went, your 30s can be a chance to correct your financial trajectory while time is still...April 12, 2016 Blog
- 22% Of Middle Class Americans Would Rather Die Early Than Save For Retirement
We all know that saving for retirement is important, so why aren't more of us doing it? How does dying early...April 5, 2016 Blog
- Financial Advice For My Broke Friends Who Earn $500,000/Year
How do you earn $500,000 a year and still manage to be broke? It turns out making more money doesn't always...February 18, 2016 Blog
- If You’re Not Saving In Your 20s, You’ll Regret It In Your 30s
Some believe that the 20s are a time for being broke and having fun. But that attitude, while appealing, can have...January 27, 2016 Blog
- How You Can Get Rich Without A Fancy 6 Figure Job
Most of us are raised to believe that becoming a doctor, lawyer, executive, or other high-paying profession is the only path...January 13, 2016 Blog