- How Banks Use Big Data and What it Means for the Future of Banking
SHARE THIS INFOGRAPHIC ON YOUR SITE WITH THE FOLLOWING CODE: <p><a href='http://www.investmentzen.com/data-visualization/how-banks-use-big-data-and-what-it-means-for-the-future-of-banking/'><img src='https://investmentzen-569f.kxcdn.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/How-banks-use-big-data-and-what-it-means-for-the-future-of-banking.jpg' alt='How Banks Use Big Data and What it...Data VisualizationNovember 13, 2017
- How Much can Identity Theft Affect Your Life?
A detailed view of how identity theft can impact a person, and how to prevent it from happening to you.Data VisualizationOctober 23, 2017
- How Much Food Do Humans Waste?
This morning you may have discovered your milk was spoiled and tossed it in the garbage before trying to find something...Data VisualizationOctober 6, 2017
- The Lottery: What Are Your Chances of Winning and Where Does the Money Go?
Winning the lottery is often mentioned as the only way we’ll ever get rich, but what are your actual chances of...Data VisualizationSeptember 25, 2017
- 10 Exotic Countries Where You Can Live Rich With $393,600 In Retirement Savings (Or Less)
The average retirement savings of American families age 56 to 61 is a mere $163,577 according to the Economic Policy Institute’s...Data VisualizationSeptember 19, 2017
- Parental Leave In The United States vs. The World
The birth of a child is an exciting and exhausting time. Mothers are simultaneously recovering from the strains of labor and...Data VisualizationSeptember 13, 2017
- How Charitable Donations Can Be A Wise Financial Strategy
What is the relationship between charitable donations and financial strategies and when does it make sense to donate money rather than...Data VisualizationSeptember 7, 2017
- The State Of American Weddings In 2017: Costs, Trends, and How to Save Money
The average wedding in 2016 cost $36,329 but costs vary widely depending on location. You determine your wedding budget, so you...Data VisualizationAugust 24, 2017
- 10 Best Cities For Young Professionals Seeking Work-Life Balance
InvestmentZen ranked over 500 areas in the U.S. to determine which cities offer the most perks for young professionals.Data VisualizationAugust 16, 2017
- 7 Habits Of Self-Made Millionaires You Can Copy (And The Science Behind These Habits)
Self-made millionaires didn’t inherit their fortunes. So they had to start somewhere, right?Data VisualizationAugust 9, 2017
- How Much Do Average Americans Spend On Vacation Compared To Millionaires?
In the summer, social media is full of friends bragging about their awesome vacations and it starts seeming like everyone goes...Data VisualizationAugust 4, 2017
- The Average State Of Retirement Savings In America In 2017
Are Americans preparing well enough for retirement? How can you change your saving patterns to achieve early retirement?401kJuly 27, 2017
- How To Start A Business With No Money
It takes money to make money… or so the saying goes. But the rise of today’s bootstrapped, dorm-room startups and microbusinesses...Data VisualizationJuly 20, 2017
- 10 Most Funded Crowdfunded Projects (And Where They Are Now)
In 2008, Indiegogo launched a company that would allow artists to seek funding directly from fans. The company was targeted to...Building Wealth Through EntrepreneurshipJuly 17, 2017
- Average Household Debt In America in 2017: How Do You Compare?
Debt and monthly interest payments can be a major burden. What is the average household debt in America? How do you...Data VisualizationJuly 10, 2017
- How Do Millennial Finances Compare To Previous Generations
While Canadians freak out over avocado toast and housing prices, let's see what's happening with Millennials in the United States.Data VisualizationJune 23, 2017
- How Much Your Health Impacts Your Wealth
Everyone knows smoking, fast food, and not exercising are bad for your health, but they are also bad for your wallet....Data VisualizationJune 2, 2017
- A Millenial’s Guide to Spending (And Saving) with Modest Wages
InvestmentZen uncovered the top occupations and the average wages for millennials. What’s the best way to divide earnings?Data VisualizationJune 1, 2017
- The Real Differences Between iPhone vs. Android Users
Data from Yelp search queries tell us a little bit about Android vs. iOS users - the average purchase amount for...Data VisualizationMay 21, 2017
- Where Does A College Degree Have The Biggest Impact On Your Income
College is a big investment. How much can a college degree increase your income? It depends a lot on the state....Data VisualizationMay 15, 2017