All posts tagged "Featured"
- How To Invest In Real Estate Without Owning Real Estate
Real estate is an awesome asset class, but can also be a hassle. Private lending and crowdfunding let you get into...Peer-To-Peer InvestingJuly 12, 2017
- How A Million Dollars Bought Me Happiness
People who say “money doesn’t buy happiness” are wrong. It does, they’re just thinking about it the wrong way… A couple...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceFebruary 25, 2016
- Why Compound Interest Isn’t As Powerful As You Think
Everyone loves to praise the power of compound interest, but it actually has significant limitations that you don't hear about too...Building Wealth Through EntrepreneurshipAugust 8, 2016
- Financial Advice For My Broke Friends Who Earn $500,000/Year
How do you earn $500,000 a year and still manage to be broke? It turns out making more money doesn't always...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceFebruary 18, 2016
- Warren Buffett’s Advice For LeBron James (And You)
Warren Buffett was recently asked what investing advice he'd give to Lebron James. The advice he gave was so simple, anyone...Index InvestingFebruary 3, 2016
- Our Average Net Worth By Age: How Do You Compare?
How do you compare to the average American when it comes to building wealth? Is wealth even what you think it...Saving MoneyJune 17, 2016
- How I Learned To Stop Stock Picking And Love Index Funds
Up until a couple years ago, I didn’t know what an index fund was. In case you don’t know: Before I...Index InvestingOctober 12, 2016
- How 27 Financial Experts Made Their First Investments
Ever wondered how successful investors got their start? We talked to 27 financial experts about how they started investing, what...InvestingFebruary 29, 2016
- How Much Should I Have In My 401k At My Age?
How much should you have in your 401(k) at your age? The answer is simple, yet complicated. Confused yet? Let's dive...401kDecember 30, 2019
- How To Use Warren Buffett’s “Moat” Strategy In Real Estate
Warren Buffett buys investments with "economic moats" in order to earn safer, higher returns. You can use the same concept to...Real Estate InvestingJune 26, 2017
- I Have Every Dollar I’ve Earned In My 10 Year Career
In a society where saving 10% of your salary is considered good money management, how do you end up with more...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceSeptember 12, 2016
- How One 30 Year Old Paid Off His $255,000 Mortgage In 3 Years
Sean Cooper paid off his $255,000 mortgage in Canada's 2nd most expensive housing market in just 3 years. This is a...MortgagesJanuary 26, 2016
- Should I Pay Off My Mortgage Early?
A lot of people would love to pay off their mortgage as soon as possible. But what if you could actually...MortgagesMarch 17, 2016
- How To Build A $1 Million Real Estate Portfolio On Another Continent
Many newbie investors struggle with a portfolio of just 2-3 rental properties in their own backyard. How does one 35 year...Real Estate InvestingApril 8, 2016
- How I Walked Away From A $200,000/Year “Dream Job” At 31 To Live My Life
Could you leave a prestigious $200,000 a year dream job if it meant living a happier life? Here's the story of...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceMarch 26, 2016
- How Living Abroad Let Me Escape The Rat Race At 29
What if you could retire years, or even decades earlier, by moving to a place where each dollar you save goes...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceMarch 22, 2016