Investing – along with growing your income and saving – should be a key pillar in your wealth-building strategy. But contrary to popular belief, investing isn’t just for the wealthy. It’s also not nearly as complicated as the financial media makes it seem.
Its never too early to start investing your money. Our Investing articles will show you how anyone can start investing and take advantage of the miracle of compound interest through a balanced portfolio of stocks, bonds, and alternative investments. We’ll cover proven, long-term investing strategies that anyone can apply and show them how they can help you accomplish your financial goals.
- 10 Best Stock Research Websites & Tools – Rating The Best Stock Market Websites In 2023
What are the best stock research websites and stock market analysis tools for investors in 2022? Read on to find out!May 1, 2020 Blog
- Who Has The Best Stock Picking Record?
There’s no shortage of hot stock tips these days. The question is: Who has the best stock picking record? And what...August 3, 2022 Blog
- ETF Vs Mutual Fund: How To Decide Between An ETF Or Mutual Fund?
Can't figure out the difference between an ETF vs mutual fund? The Money Wizard is here to help...February 20, 2017 Blog
- How To Invest In Real Estate Without Owning Real Estate
Real estate is an awesome asset class, but can also be a hassle. Private lending and crowdfunding let you get into...July 12, 2017 Blog
- What Is A Good Return On Investment?
When you risk money by investing it, you’re always hoping to earn some sort of return. The hard question is: what...June 28, 2017 ZenAnswers
- How To Invest Money Wisely With Little Money
Want to know how to invest with little money? Learn how you can invest money wisely when you have little money...April 24, 2017 Blog
- 9 Best Stock Screeners (Free & Paid) In 2023
Looking for the best stock screener? Read on to get our detailed analysis and find out which stock screener comes out...October 23, 2020 Blog
- How To Buy Stocks Online Without A Broker
In the old days, if you wanted to buy a stock you had to do so through a broker. They were...August 8, 2017 ZenAnswers
- How Does a Roth IRA Work?
In certain circumstances, a Roth IRA can be a powerful savings tool. But with so many rules, regulations, and types of...May 21, 2017 ZenAnswers
- What’s the Difference Between Roth and Traditional IRA?
IRAs are a great way for savers to begin planning for their retirement. Their tax benefits can help you save tens...June 28, 2017 ZenAnswers
- 9 Ways To Make Your 401k Suck Less (401k Tips & Advice)
Few people are passionate about 401ks, but used correctly, the 401k can be a powerful wealthbuilder. However, there are some pitfalls...January 28, 2016 Blog
- Investing In Real Estate VS Stocks: Picking a Side
Should you invest in real estate or stocks? The real estate VS stock market investing debate really boils down to what...March 17, 2017 Blog
- An Alternative Asset Class You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
Much like real estate, online assets can be a risky but lucrative investment if you're comfortable with technology and enjoy being...December 20, 2016 Blog
- How To Invest A Million Dollars In 2023
A millionaire shares how he would invest a million dollars if he could start over.April 26, 2017 Blog
- Seeking Alpha Review: Your Complete Guide To This Daily Market Blog
With all the sources of free and premium daily investment commentary out there, you may be wondering if Seeking Alpha is...August 3, 2022 Blog
- 22 Experienced Investors Share Their Best Way To Invest $1000
What's the best way to invest $1,000? Even the most seasoned investor had to begin somewhere. We asked a panel of...January 10, 2016 Blog
- What is a Good PE Ratio for a Stock? Is a High P/E Ratio Good or Bad?
What is a good PE ratio for a stock? Is a high PE ratio good or bad? We'll dive into the...June 3, 2020 Blog
- Finviz Review: Is The Finviz Stock Screener Really The Best?
It’s definitely up there as one of the best! Based on my experience, Finviz is one of the most informative stock...April 25, 2022 Blog
- Stock Valuation Methods: How To Evaluate A Stock And Calculate Its Intrinsic Value
How do you evaluate a stock and calculate its intrinsic value? Keep reading to learn about the stock valuation methods used...June 3, 2020 Blog
- Google Finance – Stock Screener Or Search Tool?
Once a go-to place for investors looking to carry out equity research, the Google Finance stock screener had a multitude of...August 3, 2022 Blog