- Why Compound Interest Isn’t As Powerful As You Think
Everyone loves to praise the power of compound interest, but it actually has significant limitations that you don't hear about too...Building Wealth Through EntrepreneurshipAugust 8, 2016
- How Much Money Should I Save Each Month?
$50? $500? 10%? 50%? Is there a right answer to the question of how much of your paycheck you should save...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceJuly 11, 2016
- How I Built My Nest Egg Flipping Houses
I built the core of my wealth with real estate, specifically live-in flips. This is an awesome strategy to get started...Real Estate InvestingJuly 4, 2016
- Our Average Net Worth By Age: How Do You Compare?
How do you compare to the average American when it comes to building wealth? Is wealth even what you think it...Saving MoneyJune 17, 2016
- Here’s Why You Need To Have Multiple Streams Of Income
Most people are not financially independent and most people only have one income stream - their job. Creating multiple streams of...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceJune 13, 2016
- What Do Financially Successful Millennials Have In Common?
What separates the millennials who are struggling with the ones who are thriving? We asked a certified financial planner who works...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceJune 10, 2016
- 12 Shocking Investing Statistics and How to Change Them
The numbers don't lie - here are 12 surprising investing statistics and the lessons you can learn from them.InvestingMay 27, 2016
- This Couple Shows You How Extreme Frugality Allowed Them To Become Financially Independent
Even living in expensive Cambridge, Massachusetts with a baby and a pricey mortgage, the Frugalwoods demonstrate that with some dedication and...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceMay 6, 2016
- An Inside Look At How I Make Money As An AirBnB Host
You hear a lot about people making money by renting out rooms on AirBnB, but what really goes into being a...Real Estate InvestingApril 25, 2016
- Is Cashing Out A 401k To Pay Off Debt A Good Idea?
If you're struggling with debt, it might be tempting to dip into the 401k cookie jar to relieve the pressure. But...401kApril 18, 2016