All posts tagged "Featured"
- How Much Should I Have In My 401k At My Age?
How much should you have in your 401(k) at your age? The answer is simple, yet complicated. Confused yet? Let's dive...401kDecember 30, 2019
- Risk Mitigation Has Evolved – Has Your Portfolio?
In recent years, the negative correlation between public stocks and bonds has broken down, limiting the benefits of diversification. Large institutions...Alternative InvestmentsSeptember 26, 2017
- How To Invest In Real Estate Without Owning Real Estate
Real estate is an awesome asset class, but can also be a hassle. Private lending and crowdfunding let you get into...Peer-To-Peer InvestingJuly 12, 2017
- How To Use Warren Buffett’s “Moat” Strategy In Real Estate
Warren Buffett buys investments with "economic moats" in order to earn safer, higher returns. You can use the same concept to...Real Estate InvestingJune 26, 2017
- How I Learned To Stop Stock Picking And Love Index Funds
Up until a couple years ago, I didn’t know what an index fund was. In case you don’t know: Before I...Index InvestingOctober 12, 2016
- I Have Every Dollar I’ve Earned In My 10 Year Career
In a society where saving 10% of your salary is considered good money management, how do you end up with more...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceSeptember 12, 2016
- Why Compound Interest Isn’t As Powerful As You Think
Everyone loves to praise the power of compound interest, but it actually has significant limitations that you don't hear about too...Building Wealth Through EntrepreneurshipAugust 8, 2016
- Are You Missing Opportunities To Save $100,000+ In Order To Save Pennies?
Being frugal is a great way to build financial stability, but its important not to lose sight of the big picture....Saving MoneyJune 27, 2016
- Our Average Net Worth By Age: How Do You Compare?
How do you compare to the average American when it comes to building wealth? Is wealth even what you think it...Saving MoneyJune 17, 2016
- How One Couple Saved Half Their Income and Retired at Age 33
What does it take to retire at 33 when you have a family? Would you even want to? Here's the story...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceApril 20, 2016
- How To Build A $1 Million Real Estate Portfolio On Another Continent
Many newbie investors struggle with a portfolio of just 2-3 rental properties in their own backyard. How does one 35 year...Real Estate InvestingApril 8, 2016
- How To Live Your Dream Life Through Mini-Retirement (Even On $45,000/Year)
You don’t need to be financially independent to escape the corporate grind. Here’s how one 28 year old saved $250,000 on...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceApril 4, 2016
- How I Walked Away From A $200,000/Year “Dream Job” At 31 To Live My Life
Could you leave a prestigious $200,000 a year dream job if it meant living a happier life? Here's the story of...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceMarch 26, 2016
- How Living Abroad Let Me Escape The Rat Race At 29
What if you could retire years, or even decades earlier, by moving to a place where each dollar you save goes...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceMarch 22, 2016
- Paying Off $60,000 In Debt Is The Best Investment I’ve Made
Are you struggling to pay off debt? Don't give up! Paying down debt is not only the best investment you'll ever...LoansMarch 17, 2016
- Should I Pay Off My Mortgage Early?
A lot of people would love to pay off their mortgage as soon as possible. But what if you could actually...MortgagesMarch 17, 2016
- How 27 Financial Experts Made Their First Investments
Ever wondered how successful investors got their start? We talked to 27 financial experts about how they started investing, what...InvestingFebruary 29, 2016
- How A Million Dollars Bought Me Happiness
People who say “money doesn’t buy happiness” are wrong. It does, they’re just thinking about it the wrong way… A couple...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceFebruary 25, 2016
- Financial Advice For My Broke Friends Who Earn $500,000/Year
How do you earn $500,000 a year and still manage to be broke? It turns out making more money doesn't always...Early Retirement & Financial IndependenceFebruary 18, 2016
- Warren Buffett’s Advice For LeBron James (And You)
Warren Buffett was recently asked what investing advice he'd give to Lebron James. The advice he gave was so simple, anyone...Index InvestingFebruary 3, 2016